Thursday, April 28, 2011

IT'S BEEN SO LOOONG!!!

I haven't posted in a while, but I've been playing Black Ops. Lol. My friends and I play together, but one of them is weird. He is my friend's ex-boyfriend.(Why she has a bf now I don't know)Now she's dating someone else, but he's always like,"Are we back together??" like some creeper who would probably come out of your closet. She even tells him to stay away from her because she kind of hates him, but he pretends it's some joke and laughs and says something like,"You're so funny!". STUPID!!! He doesn't get it. At all.>:( And the only language he speaks is Black Ops, all the time. I like the game, but he's over-the-top OBSESSED. Anyway, most people don't read my blog so it's almost like a journal. But good for you if you're reading this. Yaayy. Please tell your friends about this and leave comments. I'm so lonely:(... So yeah. K. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment