Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blabber and Bore

I am still on Spring Break and I have barely done anything and barely can do anything. I want to do something, but I don't know what. It's like boredom is a sickness: I have been getting some pretty bad head and stomach aches. Maybe I'll just watch my favorite shows until I come up with something that wouldn't get me busted but would be fun at the same time. And honestly, sitting around doing crap makes me feel like I'm not living or alive.  I wish I could just do something about it. Really. Because at this point, I feel mentally insane and don't even know what the heck I'm saying. I might as well be drunk and doing this. At least I'm not completely crazy. Yet. Oh well, it's not very likely someone is reading this anyway. Good for you if you are. Anyway, see you people later.

No comments:

Post a Comment